FULL STACK ENGINEER
Come join the technology team at Drvn Solutions! We are a start-up leading the way in Connected Vehicle technology, IoT and data-driven services. We offer in-car technology, web apps and APIs to our customers to improve the experience of drivers and companies all over Europe. The success of these services requires a reliable, well-documented and smooth-running platform.
We’re looking for someone keen to be hands-on with our data and help present it to our clients in a meaningful way. We don’t expect you to know everything about all of the technologies we use, so you’ll work with other professionals inside and outside the organisation to learn and develop your skills.
While we are based in Southwark, we have extensive working from home support and this position may have occasional travel across Europe.
AS A FULL STACK ENGINEER YOU WILL:
• Design and implement client facing portals
• Work on greenfield projects to improve our customer interaction models
• Work hands on with both the front-end changes, and BFF services (backend for front end)
• Collaborate on the infrastructure to run them
• Test, code, refactor
• Work with other team members in an agile methodology (developers, devops, data-scientists, product managers)
• Deliver services from ideation through to running and monitoring in production
REQUIREMENTS (WE DON’T EXPECT ANYONE TO HAVE ALL OF THIS):
• Experience in developing front end services in node ES6 upwards & typescript
• High proficiency with React and building new services with it
• Working knowledge of Prisma, Apollo, GraphQL
• Testing expertise across Jest and React testing library
• Work with an external IDP (auth0, cognito, or similar)
• Knowledge working with REST APIs and events (Kafka)
• Understanding of AWS services and running the services that you build
• Data modelling and handling
• Broad development experience, TDD, Docker, CI
• Performance, both around large data and high concurrency
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN:
• Up to 20% annual bonus
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Flexible remote working as standard, and periods of working remotely from other countries
• Company pension contributions well above government required levels
• Insurance benefits including life assurance
• Free gym access
• Extensive private medical and dental cover
• Mental health and life events support
To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter. No recruiters please.